Valley View is a stunning, spacious, period property located opposite the famous Valley Gardens of Harrogate. It is a duplex apartment covering the ground and lower ground floors and can sleep a maximum of 6- 8 people. It has been furnished to an exceptional standard and features stylish and contemporary interior designs, spacious rooms, high corniced ceilings and large windows with views over the Valley Gardens. The overall size and lightness of the apartment gives a wonderful ambience. There is a good sized private terrace area with outdoor furniture and bbq and off street parking. The size and location of this property makes it ideal for a family holiday, larger group bookings or for longer term stays.
It is located on Harlow Moor Drive and is a lovely 10 minute stroll through the Valley Gardens into the very heart if the town’s many shops and restaurants and the International Conference Centre. The Valley Gardens features an excellent children’s play area, a boating pool, paddling pool, tennis courts, crazy golf and a golfing range as well as tea rooms, and wonderful walks though the pine woods.
- Spacious and attractive entrance hall
- Large living area with dining table, sofa and sofa bed ( sleeps 2). Corniced ceiling and large bay windows over looking the Valley Gardens. LCD TV, DVD, WIFI.
- Master bedroom with Super King size bed, can spilt into twins. Large window overlooking private terrace.
- Kitchen Diner. Large, light kitchen diner with window over looking private terrace. Full size range oven with gas hob, dishwasher, washer dryer, microwave oven.
- Wet room shower room. Fully tiled in Travertine marble with sink and wc.
- Back door to private terrace.
- Large bedroom with king size bed ( can spilt into twins) and extra single bed. TV and seating area.
- Further single bedroom / dressing room.
- Second bathroom, fully tiled with Travertine marble tiles and claw foot bath, sink and wc.